Re: Error? cookie_read (HEADERR4)

Hi Jim,

p_cookie_data is set when CHAR=CR (the next section of code).   The only
reason you'd get a pointer error there would be if you got a LF
character before you had got a CR character -- which shouldn't be possible.

When HTTPAPI writes the cookie file, it always puts a CR before the
LF...  so unless you're reading a file that wasn't written by HTTPAPI,
or unless you've modified your cookie file, I don't see how you could
get a LF before a CR?!

Can you please provide more information?