Error? cookie_read (HEADERR4)

   I downloaded the beta of [1]http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta

   Getting an error (SSL, Already have cookie (expired))

   cookie_read (HEADERR4)

       Eval      cd_temp = *OFF

       (the first one)

   *Err Pointer not set for location referenced.

   Do I need to add an

       Eval      p_cookie_data = %addr(data)

   I have not used pointer in a while, so I might have it all wrong.

   Actually I am not following why you are setting cd_temp - of course
   that is not important. I should be able to figure it out.

   Jim Muehe

   Programmer/Analyst

   719-272-2618

   CHEFS

   5070 Centennial Blvd

   Colorado Springs, CO 80919

   [2]www.chefscatalog.com

   CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
   contain confidential and proprietary information. Any unauthorized
   review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
   the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply e-mail