Re: Data Compression

hi Mike,

It would be RecvDoc() and/or RecvChunk() that would have to be modified,
and not RecvResp().  Compression does not affect the HTTP keywords and
other header information, it only affects the document itself.

and, I'm not familiar with ZLIB, so I'll take your word if you say it's
compatible with gzip...  I know ZLIB is used in ZIP/UNZIP so I would've
guessed it to be more like "deflate" encoding.  Maybe it does both?