Re: Problem Connecting - select() call in TCP_Conn

Scott,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, we have been able to connect both from the PC as well as by using
STRTCPFTP. However when using the FTPAPI, it times out on attempting to
connect. Stepping in, I see that it's actually getting stuck and failing on
the select() call in TCP_Conn.

Any ideas of what I can check?

Thanks,
Robert Newton
EDPS
Electronic Data Processing Services
Software Engineer
rnewton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Larry Wall, the author of Perl, once wrote that the three essential
character flaws of any good programmer were sloth, impatience and hubris.
Good programmers want to do the minimum amount of work (sloth). They want
their programs to run quickly (impatience). They take inordinate pride in
what they have written (hubris).

This communication is confidential and is intended to be privileged. If
there is a problem with this transmission, please contact the sender. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are
communication is strictly prohibited.