Re: WG: RESTful Web Service and UTF-8

The http_setCCSIDs() call is for POST data.  Since you're not posting
anything, you shouldn't change it.  Just leave it at it's default value.

You should use http_setFileCcsid(1208) since your data is UTF-8, you
need to tell HTTPAPI to create the file as a UTF-8 file.  You don't want
to use 273 -- that would tell the system that the file is EBCDIC, and
it's not, it's UTF-8!!