RE: Time Out Parm on HTTP_POST_XML()

The default is defined in CONFIG_H. It is defined to be a constant 60.

>From the archives (reply from Scott)...
******************
HTTP_TIMEOUT is the name of a named constant that contains the *default*
timeout value.

However, you can change the timeout value on a per-request basis by
passing a number of seconds in the peTimeout parameter to any of the
HTTP_url_xxxx() APIs in HTTPAPI.

With that in mind, it should be a trivial matter to create a record in a
file containing a number of seconds, read that file, and pass the value
to http_url_xxxx() to control the time out.
st ), then use HTTPAPI to connect and see if you get a good result or you
timeout. The only way to check if a web service is working is to see if it
is working!

Mike Krebs