maintaining state?

   I have a time system that requires that users sign on and review and
   confirm punches. They really don't want to have to access yet another
   browser session, so I've built some RPG HTTPAPI programs to issue the
   punches when someone signs into the Iseries. Supervisors need to log
   in and review and confirm the punches. I'm trying to built that as
   well. My problem is that I issue the login post, and that appears to
   be working properly. When I attempt to post the confirm data string, I
   receive a 'session timed out please log in" message. I see nothing
   abnormal buried in the HTML returned after the login, only a redirect
   to the confirmation display page. Is there something I need to look
   for to maintain state so I can then post the

   kevin