Re: Using HTTPAPI 1.23 with a nonstd httpserver

Are there any error messages in the "==== large amount of text removed
===" section?

The parts of the debug file you posted appear to have no line breaks in
them.  Is that accurate?  Or is that a result of your e-mail client?
(Having no line breaks *would* cause the issue you describe.)

Can you tell me how to reproduce this?