Using HTTPAPI 1.23 with a nonstd httpserver

   Hello,

   I'm trying to use HTTPAPI 1.23 to get data from a third party vendors
   http-server.

   Interesting thing is that all the expected data is returned in the
   debug file but nothing is received in the stmf when using http_url_get

   After debugging I've found out that I always drop out of recvresp proc
   at the statement "return -1" below.

        c                   eval      wwRec = comm_lineread( peComm

        c                                                  : wwPos

        c                                                  : wwLeft

        c                                                  : peTimeout )

        c                   if        wwRec < 1

        c                   callp     http_error(wwErr)

        c                   if        wwErr = HTTP_BRTIME

        c                   return    0

        c                   else

        c                   return    -1

        c                   endif

        c                   endif

   from the debug file:

   HTTPAPI Ver 1.23 released
   2008-04-24

   OS/400 Ver V5R4M0

   New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819.
   ProtLoc=0

   http_url_get(): entered

   http_persist_open():
   entered

   http_long_ParseURL():
   entered

   DNS resolver retrans: 2

   DNS resolver retry  :
   2

   DNS resolver options:
   x'00000136'

   DNS default domain:
   ICERP.GETINGE.COM

   DNS server found:
   172.20.18.157

   http_persist_get():
   entered

   http_long_ParseURL():
   entered

   do_get():
   entered

   GET /monitor
   HTTP/1.1

   Host:
   172.28.102.160:6666

   recvresp(): entered

   HTTP/1.1 200 Ok Server: Getinge IC *PRD* 200805 1.2.5 2008-02-29
   (MF_80601) Connection: close Content-Type: text/xml
   Cache-Control: no-cache  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

   <M3Monitors version="1.0">

     <parameters/>

     <category name="autojobs"

   ==== large amount of text removed ===