HTTPAPI and V5R4

   Hello,
   I asked this a while back but we're still having problems so I thought
   I'd ask again.  Is there anything in upgrading to V5R4 that might
   cause HTTPAPI to break?
   Here's the scenario:  A while back we got a proxy server, HTTP failed
   of course so I got the address of the proxy server and did the set
   proxy command and it worked beautifully for two months until we
   upgraded to V5R4.  At the same time the network guys did something
   with active directory and the proxy server, (I'm not sure what exactly
   and no one seems to be able to explain it well here).  The problem has
   appeared to be with the proxy, but I've had the proxy people and our
   network guys trying to fix it for some time now and they claim it's
   taken care of but the program still isn't working.
   That's why I'm wondering if there's anything in the upgrade that I
   should have done for the HTTPAPI.  Or anything that might have changed
   that would cause HTTPAPI a problem.  If anyone has any suggestions or
   thoughts please let me know.
   Thanks,
   Dennis