Re: Embedded XML

Hello Franck,

> It's works fine when the embedded xml file is lower  than  32767A ( in
> SaveEmbed proc ) but when it's bigger ... It fails

For me, it works when the document is 64k or smaller, but when it's
bigger it fails unless I use the alternative support via
HTTP_XmlReturnPtr()

If yours is failing at 32767, you may be using an older version of
HTTPAPI.  What version are you using?  (Check the HTTPAPI_VERSION
constant in HTTPAPI_H)