From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Franck Peter
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 12:20 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Embedded XML

Hi all,

I want to consume a web service tha send back a XML document inside the
SOAP response.
Seraching the web,I found a source member from Scott (
http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/bankrout.txt ).

So, I change the source code to match with my needs.
It's works fine when the embedded xml file is lower  than  32767A ( in
SaveEmbed proc ) but when it's bigger ... It fails

How can I do with big embedded XML files ?

PS : Scott, you are the best! and Sorry for my "french" english ...

Thanks

Franck

Fortis disclaimer :
http://www.fortis.be/legal/disclaimer.htm

Privacy policy related to banking activities of Fortis:
http://www.fortis.be/legal/privacy_policy.htm