Problem with empty SOAPAction and WAS 6.1

   I am using HTTPAPIR4 - a really great tool!

    However, if I am delivering an empty SOAPAction (the method is
   defined inside the SOAP xml file), I get the following error from WAS
   6.1:

   > org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
   java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException; nested exception is:

         java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException

   (With Tomcat, it works fine)

    I found a solution in changing the program source:

    0440.00      c                   if        %addr(peSOAPAction) <>
   *NULL

    0441.00      c                   if        peSOAPAction <>
   *blanks

    0442.00      c                   eval      wwReqChain = wwReqChain
   +

    0443.00      c                             'SOAPAction: '
   +%trimr(peSOAPAction)+

    0444.00      c
   CRLF

    0445.00      c
   else

    0446.00      c*###               eval      wwReqChain = wwReqChain
   +

    0447.00      c*###                         'SOAPAction:  ' +
   CRLF

    0448.00      c
   endif

    0449.00      c
   endif

    and

    0655.00      c                   if        %addr(peSOAPAction) <>
   *NULL

    0656.00      c                   if        peSOAPAction <>
   *blanks

    0657.00      c                   eval      wwReqChain = wwReqChain
   +

    0658.00      c                             'SOAPAction: '
   +%trimr(peSOAPAction)+

    0659.00      c
   CRLF

    0660.00      c
   else

    0661.00      c*###               eval      wwReqChain = wwReqChain
   +

    0662.00      c*###                         'SOAPAction:  ' +
   CRLF

    0663.00      c
   endif

    0664.00      c
   endif

    Question:

    do you think, this change might lead to an error somewhere else.

   Thanks

   Wolfgang