Re: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

Hello,

If you look at the error message in the <faultstring>, it refers to the
SoapAction being wrong. I see that their SOAPAction in the example has
quotes around it, and yours does not.  Have you tried adding
double-quotes to the start/end of it?

Also, I would strongly recommend that you use their WSDL along with a
tool like SoapUI instead of looking at their example.  OFten times when
companies make changes to their web services, they don't bother updating
the examples.   The WDSL should always be up to date, and will tell you
everything (and more) that the example does.

Vikas M wrote:
>    I figured out my previous problem. But I am getting an error at
>    something else.
[SNIP]
> SOAPAction: "http://www.lyonsreg.com/WebService/ABAService/Logon";
[SNIP]