Re: Antwort: Re: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

   Scott,
   Thank you for pointing out to use the soap error message: fault string
   for troubleshooting.  It helped me identify errors and now I am
   successfully able to utilize HTTPAPI for calling a web service.
   Appreciate your efforts to make this utility available and answer many
   questions!!!
   Thanks,
   Shivani Marrero

   Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent by: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   08/12/2008 05:45 PM

                             Please respond to
        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                                       cc

                                                                  Subject

   Re: Antwort: Re: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

   Hi Shivani,
   > Thank you Thomas for your suggestion.  I tried it but still getting
   > the same error.  Updated log and program are attached.
   They aren't the same error.
   Don't look at the HTTP error code (500 Internal Server Error).  That
   doesn't mean anything except that the server couldn't fulfill the
   request.  Instead, look the SOAP error message (which is called
   'faultstring')
   Here's the faultstring from your message on Aug 10th:
   <faultstring>Character Set Encoding from transport information [UTF-8]
     does not match with character set encoding in the received SOAP
     message [iso-8859-1]
   </faultstring>
   Here's the faultstring from your message today (Aug 12):
   <faultstring>The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference
    (EPR) http://gld.epayment.thewg.com/EPaymentWS/services/listServices
   </faultstring>
   They are definitely not 'the same error'.  What this message is
   telling
   you is that the URL you've specified (or "endpoint" in webservices
   terminology) is not correct.
   Without the WSDL for this service, I can't tell you what the endpoint
   is
   supposed to be.  All I can tell you is that the server you're
   connecting
   to thinks that you got it wrong :)   Please double-check it -- Also,
   everything after the ".com" might (or might not?) be case-sensitive.
   So
   Please verify that you used the same upper/lower case as the WSDL
   instructed you to.
   -
   This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
   information that is confidential or privileged. Unauthorized use is
   strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended
   recipient, or the person responsible for delivering to the intended
   recipient, you should not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this
   message, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee. If you
   have received this email in error, please delete and advise the IT
   Security department at infosec@xxxxxxxxx immediately.