Re: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

Shivani,

In addition to Scott's comment I guess that the URL of the web service
endpoint is "
http://gld.epayment.thewg.com/EPaymentWS/services/ProcessCreditCard";
because that is what you coded for the SOAP action parameter:

  13300          Header = 'SOAPAction: '
  13400        +
'http://gld.epayment.thewg.com/EPaymentWS/services/ProcessCreditCard'

It looks pretty like a valid endpoint URL whereas
"http://gld.epayment.thewg.com/EPaymentWS/services/listServices"; looks
incomplete. But, as Scott mentioned before, you have to look at the WSDL
file to make sure what the endpoint URL is.

Thomas.

ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 13.08.2008 00:26:26:

> Hi Shivani,
>
> > Thank you Thomas for your suggestion.  I tried it but still getting
> > the same error.  Updated log and program are attached.
>
> They aren't the same error.
>
> Don't look at the HTTP error code (500 Internal Server Error).  That
> doesn't mean anything except that the server couldn't fulfill the
> request.  Instead, look the SOAP error message (which is called
> 'faultstring')
>
> Here's the faultstring from your message on Aug 10th:
>
> <faultstring>Character Set Encoding from transport information [UTF-8]
>    does not match with character set encoding in the received SOAP
>    message [iso-8859-1]
> </faultstring>
>
> Here's the faultstring from your message today (Aug 12):
>
> <faultstring>The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference
>   (EPR) http://gld.epayment.thewg.com/EPaymentWS/services/listServices
> </faultstring>
>
> They are definitely not 'the same error'.  What this message is telling
> you is that the URL you've specified (or "endpoint" in webservices
> terminology) is not correct.
>
> Without the WSDL for this service, I can't tell you what the endpoint is
> supposed to be.  All I can tell you is that the server you're connecting
> to thinks that you got it wrong :)   Please double-check it -- Also,
> everything after the ".com" might (or might not?) be case-sensitive.  So
> Please verify that you used the same upper/lower case as the WSDL
> instructed you to.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.