Re: HTTP api quit working on Friday

When you get RC=-1, your code should call http_error() to find out what
went wrong (which error has occurred).   Though, based on the other
symptoms, I expect it to say 'Timeout occurred while attempting to
connect to server!'

To create a debug file, put 'callp http_debug(*ON)' at the top of your
calcs, and HTTPAPI will create a debug file in '/tmp/httpapi_debug.txt'
(by default) for you to view.

But, again, based on your symptoms I don't expect to see much more than
the connection has timed out.  Most likely, this would be due to a
firewall blocking your access to the Internet.  (Unless I've guessed
wrong and that's not the error you're getting...)