Re: Using FTPAPI to transfer physical files

Are you %TRIMming the names? Here's how I do it:

// Get the file   (Session:Remote:Local)
FmName = 'Weekly_Prodview.csv';
ToName = '/wcslog/Weekly_Prodview.csv';
If ftp_get(sess: %Trim(FmName): %Trim(ToName)) < 0;
  Logger('Could not get file...': *NULL);
  Success = -1;
EndIf;

- Michael