From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ian
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 12:01 PM
To: 'HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects'
Subject: RE: (GSKit) Access to the key database is not allowed

Ensure the authorities are granted to all the folders in the chain.
I always grant the additional authorities to *PUBLIC instead of special groups.

If you continue to get the problem, keep increasing the *PUBLIC authority until
it works.
Not forgetting the folders as well in the list.

Regards

Ian Patterson