Re: (GSKit) Access to the key database is not allowed

Hi Steven,

Have you followed the instructions in the README member of the QRPGLESRC
file that's included with HTTPAPI?  The section is titled 'Granting
Ordinary Users Permission to run SSL Applications'.

I don't know if those instructions help or not...?

Regarding changing the IFS permissions..  you say you're using a group
profile.  Are you changing the group permissions and group ownerships on
these IFS files?  I guess I'm concerned that you might be setting the
uid of the objects to the group profile instead of setting the gid.