Re: XMLSTUBR4?

Is this message coming up as an error?  Or is it just a message you see
in the job log?

The INSTALL program is supposed to monitor (MONMSG) for this error and
ignore it and proceed with the process.

The issue is that the INSTALL program is trying to clean up all of the
compile listings that it generated. Some modules are not compiled,
depending on the options you select. So if a particular compile list
isn't found, it simply ignores the error and continues...