Re: Struggling with WebServices

Hello Clifton,

> c) Correct.  I guess what I was wondering was whether QtmhRdStin and
> QtmhWrStout was the way to go for processing incoming webservices. As a
> debug tool, we are creating a string file with the outgoing XML just before
> writing it with QtmhWrStout.  The string file is fine but the vendor who
> initiates the process and gets the response tells us that it is jumbled when
> he receives it.

I don't know if I'd call them "the way to go".  But they should
certainly be feasible.

Perhaps you would consider asking your question on the WEB400 mailing
list over on Midrange.com?  This mailing list is specifically geared
towards HTTPAPI and FTPAPI, and is not intended as a general purpose
mailing list for anything related to web programming.   However, the
WEB400 mailing list *is* intended as a general-purpose list for web
programming on the '400.