RE: HTTPAPI GSKIT Invalid Handle

Hi Scott,

Question for you on the latest version of HTTPAPI.  I'm attempting to update
the old version on this user's system.

When I'm looking at the older objects in the library on this iseries that
uses the older version of HTTPAPI, I see a couple of objects that are not in
the new LIBHTTP (when I install to LIBHTTP....).  And I wonder if these old
objects are still required or not:

HTTPUTILR4  *MODULE
HEADERR4    *MODULE
COMMSSLR4   *MODULE
COMMTCPR4   *MODULE
COMPATR4    *MODULE
CCSIDR4     *MODULE
HTTPXMLR4   *MODULE
HTTPAPI     PF
CONFIGS     *FILE  (This one may not be yours...may just be used by some
local application)

Are any of these required by the new version of HTTPAPI that you know of?

It's soooo difficult! dropping into the middle of someone else's problems
and trying to figure out, blindly I might add as my friend has very little
knowledge of how this particular system was built...and getting a handle on
what's going on. Actually, it wouldn't be too bad except that this is all
currently in production and I'm loathe to do too much that might cause users
to be unable to do their job.  I'm mindful of a doctor's hippocratic oath at
the moment...

Shannon O'Donnell