From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 12:15 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: HTTPAPI GSKIT Invalid Handle

Hi Shannon,

There was a bug in an old version of HTTPAPI (1.18 or earlier) where it
did not provide a useful error message when something was wrong with
SSL.  It would report "Invalid Handle" instead of telling you what the
"real" cause of the problem is.

But, either way, it sounds like something is wrong in the digital
certificate manager.