httpapi ssl and proxy

   Hello all,

   We are using httpapi for many projects in which we use the ssl support
   and proxy services, so far everything worked very well.

   Today we came across a strange problem - using setproxy + https
   failed. we issued communication trace and saw that we connected to the
   proxy server -> sent tunnel data (connect remotehost etc) but never
   recieved an answer.

   We tried the same with small java application and jakarta http client,
   it worked as expected and returned the page , the communication trace
   showed us that tunnel data was sent exactly like in the httpapi
   however httpapi waited and timed out and java application got an
   answer ...

   either the proxy has something against rpg :)  or we miss something
   but we are stucked (tw - the same scenario with httpapi and different
   proxy workas expected).

   Any clues or thoughts are welcomed,

   Thank you