Re: [Fwd: Need help getting started with HTTPAPI]

Imran,

Included in the HTTPAPI download are 21 sample programs.  They are named
EXAMPLE1, EXAMPLE2, EXAMPLE3, etc, up to EXAMPLE21.  Look for source
members with these names in the QRPGLESRC file in your LIBHTTP.

The "reference manual" (so to speak) is the HTTPAPI_H source member.  It
contains all of the prototypes, but also contains comments explaining
what parameters need to be passed to each routine, and what the
parameters are for.

You can get the PDF handout for the powerpoint presentation I give on
HTTPAPI from the following link (under the name "Web Services from RPG
with HTTPAPI"):
http://www.scottklement.com/presentations/

That presentation has links to articles at the end.