Re: WSDL2RPG - Version 1.1 available

Hi Scott,

I finished WSDL2RPG V1.2 beta 2. Feel free to download it from:

   http:\\www.tools400.de\downloads\betas\wsdl2rpg_beta.zip

Honestly I was not absolutely able to figure out what went wrong. It seemed as if the error was an intermittent problem depending on the current memory usage of the job. I changed the way how WSDL2RPG resolves RPG naming conflicts and I am confident, that the error is fixed now.

Regards,

Thomas.

Scott Klement schrieb:
Hello Thomas,

Yes, I posted the complete command string for WSDL2RPG. When WSDL2RPG prompts me, I place a '1' next to the 'tns:GetWeatherByZipCode' operation, and then press enter to have it generate the stub.

I'm not sure what else I can say? The data structure was filled with blanks -- which is a common mistake in RPG programming -- and you can see how I worked around it. I don't know why it would work for you and not for me...? Perhaps when you ran it, you ran a different WSDL first, and that initialized the variables, so that the weather service didn't get the error? I can only guess...

At any rate... don't let this take away from time with your family. I'm not asking for this to be done in any particular hurry, I'm just telling you about the problem so that you're aware of it...