HTTPAPI version 1.22 released!

Hi Folks,

Version 1.22 of HTTPAPI has been in beta-test mode for more than a month
without any bug reports, so I decided it was a good time to release it.
  You can get this new release from my web site at the following link:

http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/

This release is primarily a maintenance release...  but it does contain
the following features:

a) Exit procs for SSL certificate validation (so you can code your own
       rules about when certificates are to be trusted/rejected.)

b) XML support required for Thomas Raddatz's WSDL2RPG

c) Misc bug fixes.

Thanks everyone!