Re: Problem with Example16 and SSL

Just so that we understand each other:  HTTPAPI uses i5/OS's support for
SSL.  It does not do it's own SSL.  The error messages you've provided
are sent to HTTPAPI from i5/OS, and all HTTPAPI does is relay them back
to you.

What you seem to be telling me is that the operating system says you
don't have authority -- but you're completely sure that you DO have
authority.   That being the case, there's very little I can say to
you...  I guess it's possible that i5/OS has a bug that it reports
insufficient authority to someone who has sufficient authority -- but
that seems unlikely. (If that were the case, this issue would come up
more often!)  But even if that is the case, you need to complain to IBM,
not me... I didn't write the operating system, and have no ability to
fix it.

The only other suggestion I can provide is that you grant yourself (or
have the admin do it) access to the actual disk objects for the
certificate store.  To try that:

CHGAUT USER(MYUSERID)
         OBJ('/QIBM/UserData/ICSS') DTAAUT(*RX) SUBTREE(*ALL)

You can use *PUBLIC for the userid to give everyone authority.