From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott
Klement
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 11:26 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: Problem with Example16 and SSL

This is an authority problem.   Take a look at the source member named
README that's in the QRPGLESRC file included with HTTPAPI.  In that
member, there's several sections of documentation.  One of them (near
the bottom) is titled "GRANTING ORDINARY USERS PERMISSION TO RUN SSL
APPLICATIONS" -- it should explain how to give people access to run SSL
apps.

Dan Fauss wrote:
>    I'm attempting to use and experiment with consuming the example web
>    service for UPS tracking.
>
>    The example for currency conversion worked fine but isn't using
SSL.