Re: General availability of WSDL2RPG V1.0

Here's some more info about the "stuck in a loop" problem I mentioned
earlier.  It's getting stuck in the TypeDef_getReferencedType procedure,
which is in the WSDL2R50 module.

The following is the loop where it gets stuck:

   // Follow referenced types until you hit an array.
   pTmpType = BasicMap_get(g_hTypes: TypeDef_getRefTypeKey(i_type));
   p_assert(not TypeDef_isXmlArray(tmpType));
   dow (TypeDef_isUserDefined(tmpType) and
        not TypeDef_isRpgArray(tmpType));
      pTmpType = BasicMap_get(g_hTypes: TypeDef_getRefTypeKey(tmpType))
      p_assert(not TypeDef_isXmlArray(tmpType));
   enddo;

The BasicMap_get() routine appears to return the same "TmpType"
structure every time you call it.  Since that type is user defined, and
it's not an array, it loops forever.

Using the debugger, here are the values in the TmpType structure:

  > EVAL tmpType
    TMPTYPE.ISUSED = '0'
    TMPTYPE.ISSEQUENCE = '0'
    TMPTYPE.REFERENCESTYPE = '0'
    TMPTYPE.ARRAYTYPE = '-           '
    TMPTYPE.ARRAYID = 0
    TMPTYPE.DIM = 0
    TMPTYPE.DEFTYPE = '*ELEM'
    TMPTYPE.RESERVED_1 = '    '
    TMPTYPE.QNAME.LNAME =
              ....5...10...15...20...25...30...35...40...45...50...55...60
         1   'WeatherForecasts                                            '
        61   '                                                            '
       121   '                                                            '
      181   '                                                            '
      241   '                                                            '
      301   '                                                            '
      361   '                                                            '
      421   '                                                            '
      481   '                                '
   TMPTYPE.QNAME.NS =
             ....5...10...15...20...25...30...35...40...45...50...55...60
        1   'tns                                                         '
       61   '                                                            '
      121   '                                                            '
      181   '                                                            '
      241   '                                                            '
      301   '                                                            '
      361   '                                                            '
      421   '                                                            '
      481   '                                '

If there's any information that I can provide that will be helpful,
please let me know. (I have already provided enough info that you can,
hopefully, try it yourself).