Re: General availability of WSDL2RPG V1.0

Hello Thomas,

I just downloaded the latest version of WSDL2RPG and tried it with the
following web service:
http://www.webservicex.net/WeatherForecast.asmx?wsdl

More info about the web service here:
http://www.webservicex.net/WCF/ServiceDetails.aspx?SID=44

When I try this with WSDL2RPG, it gets to the point where the "Resolving
Name Conflicts..." status message appears, but does not proceed beyond
that.  I'm guessing that it's stuck in a loop?  But I have to use SysReq
to end the process.

Please let me know if you have a fix for this, or if there's anything I
can do to help this get resolved.