Troubleshooting a POST

I am trying to do a http post based on the following url
http://xx.xx.xx.xx/gatewayRMIWEB/GatewayClient?OutputType=1&InputType=1&;
Data=<InsertXMLHere>&SubscriberID=xxxxx&SubscriberPassword=xxxxx&Transac
tionName=CreateOrder

The variable &Data is being replaced with xml data where it	says
<InsertXMLHere>. The idea is that an order will be created based on the
information in the xml being posted.
The post is successful from the http standpoint, but the response I get
back states that the TransactionName is invalid. The transaction name is
at the end of the url and the value is CreateOrder.
I've looked at the httpapi debug file and the data being posted looks
fine.
I copied the already encoded post data from the debug file and pasted it
into the address bar of the browser and everything works fine. An order
is created.
I'm trying to figure out why I can paste the information into the
browser address line and the post works, but the same post data doesn't
work when posted from HTTPAPI.
Can anyone offer ideas as to how I can troubleshoot this one? I've
already tried posting encoded data and un-encoded data but I get the
same result either way. Is it possible that there is a CSSID problem?
I've contacted the people who provide this, for lack of a better word,
service and they told me that their software doesn't log any information
in regards to the response I am getting back from them. They said the
post I'm trying to use looks good to them though.
I'll include the samples of code and of the debug file if necessary.
Thanks in advance
Griz