Re: Troubleshooting a POST

Is it possible that the total size of your URL (with the XML data added,
etc) is more than 32k?

Have you created a debug file?  Does the data in that file look correct?

I'm a little baffled, because you're referring to this as a POST -- but
instead of sending the data as POST data, you're sending it as part of
the URL -- something that's normally only done with the GET method (not
the POST method).