Re: WSDL2RPG - Pointer not set for location referenced

Francois,

The first problem is that 'derivedPricingInfoRequestParticipant' uses the type
'DerivedPricingInfoRequestParticipant'. XML and Java do not have a problem with that because the first
letters are of different cases (lower/upper case). But in RPG both names are the same. I think that I
fixed that but I was not yet able to test it because of the second problem.

<s:element name="derivedPricingInfoRequest"
            nillable="true"
            type="s0:DerivedPricingInfoRequest" />

The second problem is that 'DerivedPricingInfoRequest' has a child element ('participants') which does
not specify a type. Instead it contains 'derivedPricingInfoRequestParticipant' as a sequence. For that
constellation I have to change 'participants' to reference 'derivedPricingInfoRequestParticipant' and
move 'derivedPricingInfoRequestParticipant' beneath the to level element 'definitions/types/schema'.
For RPG I only can generate structures as reference fields with a parent/child relationship.
Grandchildren are not allowed and must be implemented as a separate structure that is referenced by
the child of the parent. Hopefully you understand what I try to say. Solving this problem my take a
few days.

Regards,

Thomas.