Re: http_url_post_xml and utf-8 encoding

This was fixed in HTTPAPI last May.   Please update your copy of HTTPAPI
to the latest version.

Sorry, Magne, it didn't even occur to me that you were running an old
version of HTTPAPI!  You were talking to Thomas Raddatz about his new
tool, which requires the latest version, so I assumed you had the latest
version...

As a general rule, when you have a problem with HTTPAPI, the very first
step you should take is to upgrade to the latest version.  Every time I
release a bug fix, I do so by releasing a new version.