WSDL2RPG - Pointer not set for location referenced

   I am getting an error message when trying to generate the RPG stub
   program using the WSDL2RPG software. I do not have a DNS server
   running on the i5 so I have to use the actual IP address. The web
   service I am using is the Currency Converter from Webservicex.net. I
   am able to consume the web service using Scott's example18 program
   using 209.162.186.60 as the IP address.

   Job log

   WSDL2RPG URL('http://209.162.186.60/CurrencyConvertor.asmx?wsdl')
   SRCFILE(

   BIFVWD1/QRPGLESRC) SRCMBR(TESTWSDL *YES)
   PREFIX(*YES)

   WARNING: No name servers are configured for DNS resolution! You will
   not

     be able to contact Internet hosts!
   See

     http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/dns.html for more
   information.

   Member TESTWSDL file QRPGLESRC in BIFVWD1
   cleared.

   Member TESTWSDL file QRPGLESRC in BIFVWD1
   changed.

   Pointer not set for location
   referenced.

   Function check. MCH3601 unmonitored by WSDL2RPG at statement
   0000078400,

     instruction X'0000'.

   The call to main ended in error (C G D
   F).

   The call to main ended in error (C G D
   F).

   Message . . . . :   Function check. MCH3601 unmonitored by WSDL2RPG
   at

     statement 0000078400, instruction
   X'0000'.

   Cause . . . . . :   An escape exception message was sent to a program
   which

     did not monitor for that message. The full name of the program to
   which the

     unmonitored message was sent is WSDL2RPG WSDL2R50
   WSDL2R50_Type_isXmlArray.

     At the time the message was sent the program was stopped at higher
   level

     language statement number(s) 0000078400. If more than one statement
   number

     is shown, the program was a bound program. Optimization does not
   allow a

     single statement number to be determined. If *N is shown as a value,
   it

     means the actual value was not available.

   Recovery  . . . :   See the low level messages previously listed to
   locate the

     cause of the function check.  Correct any errors, and then try the
   request

   again.

   Message ID . . . . . . :   RNQ0202       Severity . . . . . . . :
   99

   Message type . . . . . :   Sender
   copy

   Date sent  . . . . . . :   01/15/08      Time sent  . . . . . . :
   14:06:31

   Message . . . . :   The call to main ended in error (C G D
   F).

   Cause . . . . . :   RPG procedure WSDL2R01 in program
   WSDL2RPG/WSDL2RPG at

     statement 088600 called program or procedure main, which ended in
   error. If

     the name is *N, the call was a bound call by procedure
   pointer.

   Recovery  . . . :   Check the job log for more information on the
   cause of the

     error and contact the person responsible for program
   maintenance.

   Possible choices for replying to message . . . . . . .. . . . .. . . .
   . :

     D -- Obtain RPG formatted
   dump.

     S -- Obtain system
   dump.

     G -- Continue processing at *GETIN.

     C --
   Cancel.

     F -- Obtain full formatted
   dump.

   Generated Code

   0000.01  /IF NOT DEFINED(PROTOTYPE_TESTWSDL  )

   0000.02  *================================================

   0000.03  * >>PRE-COMPILER<<

   0000.04  *   >>CRTCMD<< CRTRPGMOD    MODULE(&LI/&OB) +

   0000.05  *                           SRCFILE(&SL/&SF) +

   0000.06  *                           SRCMBR(&SM);

   0000.07  *   >>COMPILE<<

   0000.08  *     >>PARM<< TRUNCNBR(*NO);

   0000.09  *     >>PARM<< DBGVIEW(*LIST);

   0000.10  *   >>END-COMPILE<<

   0000.11  *   >>EXECUTE<<

   0000.12  * >>END-PRE-COMPILER<<

   0000.13  *================================================

   0000.14 H NOMAIN

   0000.15 H BNDDIR('HTTPAPI')

   0000.16  /ENDIF

   0000.17
   *

   0000.18  * Operation:
   tns:ConversionRate

   0000.19  * Returns  :
   tns_ConversionRateResponse

   0000.20 D
   CurrencyConvertorSoap_ConversionRate...

   0000.21 D                 PR
   likeds(tns_ConversionRateResponse_t)

   0000.22 D
   extproc('CurrencyConvertorSoap_Cove+

   0000.23 D
   rsionRate')

   0000.24 D
   i_tns_ConversionRate...

   0000.25 D
   likeds(tns_ConversionRate_t)

   0000.26 D
   const

   Francois van Wyk

   Software Engineer

   Midrange Application Projects

   information contained in this message is confidential proprietary
   property of Nelnet, Inc. and its affiliated companies (Nelnet) and is
   intended for the recipient only. Any reproduction, forwarding, or
   copying without the express permission of Nelnet is strictly
   notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail.