Re: WSDL2RPG - RC4 available with workaround for Axis bug AXIS-2095

   Hi Thomas,

    it seems like wsdl2java works on the CMBGenericWebService.wsdl.

   You might get an answere in the java implementation:

    [1]http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/cmgmt/v8r4m0/index.jsp?to
   pic=/com.ibm.samples.doc/samples/webservices/GenericWebServiceSampleWA
   S6.readme.htm

   Best regards,

   Magne

   AXIS-2095

   >Magne,
   >
   >First of all I want to let you know that I know how annoying these
   "Pointer not set ..." errors are.
   >Of course I could catch them and send a message but I decided to do
   that not. In most cases the reason
   >for this error is that WSDL2RPG could not find a type in its
   repository, which should not happen.

   >The problem with 'CMBGenericWebService' is that the type 'wsi:swaRef'
   is not defined in the WSDL file.

   targetNamespace="http://was60.webservices.mm.ibm.com";
   xmlns:wsi="http://ws-i.org/profiles/basic/1.1/xsd";
   xmlns:impl="http://was60.webservices.mm.ibm.com";>
   xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
   > <import namespace="http://ws-i.org/profiles/basic/1.1/xsd"/>
   > <complexType name="ArrayOf_tns2_swaRef">
   > <sequence>
   > <element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="swaRef"
   nillable="true" type="wsi:swaRef"/>

   (http://ws-i.org/profiles/basic/1.1/xsd) namespace
   >but it does not know the schema location. If it knew the schema
   location it could try to load the
   >types defined there.
   >
   >I am stuck with this problem because I have no idea how to solve it.
   By the way also the Eclipse XML
   >editor as well as XMLSpy complains about the unknown type. So they
   have the very same problem.

   >I did a quick search for "http://ws-i.org/profiles/basic/1.1/xsd"; and
   now I know that 'swaRef' is an
   >element of type 'xsd:anyURI'. But I still do not know how to tell
   WSDL2RPG about it.

   >Any ideas?
   >
   >Last but not least attachments are not (yet) supported. Before I
   probably start with attachments I
   >want to have a stable release supporting the styles "rpc" /
   "document" and the uses "literal" / "encoded".

   >Regards,
   >
   >Thomas.
   >

   >magne@xxxxxxxxx schrieb:
   >> Hi Thomas,
   >>
   >> I tried wsdl2rpg on one of the IBM Content Management Web Service
   wsdl
   >> files and got this error:
   >>
   >> WSDL2RPG
   >> URL('http://80.203.170.170/marianne/CMBGenericWebService.wsdl') S
   >> RCFILE(CMSRC/QRPGLESRC)
   >> SRCMBR(CMBGENERIC)
   >> Pointer not set for location
   >> referenced.
   >> Funksjonsfeil. MCH3601 uoverv?ket av WSDL2RPG in stmt 0000078400,
   >> instruksjonen
   >> X'0000'.
   >> The call to main ended in error (C G D
   >> F).
   >> The call to main ended in error (C G D
   >> F).
   >>
   >> Seems like the error is in WSDL2RPG WSDL2R50
   WSDL2R50_Type_isXmlArray
   >> stmt 0000078400.
   >>
   >> Any idea what's wrong?
   >>
   >> Best regards,