Unknown System State Error

   After using HTTPAPI for some time with no problems I Started getting
   "Unknown system state" errors when doing an HTTPS post.

   The gsk_environment_init API inside the https_init procedure was
   returning 406 which is "unknown system state"

   RESOLUTION:

   After several calls to IBM I finally got a resolution.  It turns out
   that my default certificate label in the Digital certificate manger
   was set to  in invalid certificate.  (How that happened I will never
   know)

   So if you get this error try the following:

   -          Go into the Digital Certificate Manager (DCM)

   -          Click Select a certificate store

   -          Choose *SYSTEM and enter the password

   -          Under "FastPath" click on "Work with server and client
   certificates"

   -          At the top of the screen you will see "Certificate type",
   "Certificate store" and  "Default certificate label" below will be a
   list of certificates

   -          Note the certificate associated with "Default certificate
   label" and find it in the list of certificates. Select it with the
   radio button and click "Validate"

   -          If it does not validate then select a valid certificate and
   click "Set Default"

   Steven Jacobs

   CBA Information Solutions

   IV Executive Campus

   Cherry Hill, NJ 08002

   (856)532-6530

   "SNA SMTP" made the following annotations.
   --------
   THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY FILES TRANSMITTED HEREWITH, ARE INTENDED
   SOLELY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL(S) ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN
   CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE NOT
   THE ADDRESSEE INDICATED IN THIS MESSAGE (OR RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERY
   OF THIS MESSAGE TO SUCH PERSON) YOU MAY NOT REVIEW, USE, DISCLOSE OR
   DISTRIBUTE THIS MESSAGE OR ANY FILES TRANSMITTED HEREWITH. IF YOU
   RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER BY REPLY
   E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND ALL COPIES OF IT FROM YOUR SYSTEM.