Httpapir4 and expat

   Hi

   I'm trying to compile the service program httpapir4 and expat in my
   production library so I can delete the libray LINHTTP,  but when I run
   my application it fails when the library LIBHTTP is not found.

   I moved the source for the above service programs from LIBHTTP and all
   the copy members into my copy member source file.

   Changed the copy statements to point to my source file

   Created the modules and recreated the service programs.

   Recompiled my application that used the service program.

   When I run My application if will not work if I delete the library
   LIBHTTP.  It tells me the library LIBHTTP is not found.

    Does anyone have any idea why?

   Thanks

   Rob