Re: Httpapir4 and expat

Hi Rob,

In recent versions of HTTPAPI, there's a question in the INSTALL program
that asks "At runtime, use *LIBL to find HTTPAPI?"  Please re-build
HTTPAPI and specify Y for that question, and it will no longer care
about LIBHTTP.

Also, please be advised that I *DO NOT RECOMMEND* moving the source for
HTTPAPI into another library.  If you want to move the objects, that's
okay... but the source is a bad idea.  It will make it significantly
more difficult for you to upgrade to newer versions of HTTPAPI, which
means you'll get no bug fixes or new features.

And why would you want the source in your own library? Do you plan to
make changes?