Re: HTTP API Compiling under V4R5M0

EXAMPLE10 hasn't changed in years (though, I'd still appreciate your
help testing the latest beta.  It has some extra resolver diagnostics in
COMMTCPR4 that I'm hoping and praying will be compatible with old releases)

I'm a bit baffled by this.  If you look up the Qp0zIsATerminal API in
the information center, you'll see the IBM states that it was introduced
in V4R3.

Now I have one person telling me that it exists on V4R2 (before IBM
claims to have introduced it).  And another person who says it doesn't
exist on V4R5 (2 releases after IBM claims to have introduced it)

So I'm thinking there must be something else going on here...  is it
possible that a particular licpgm has to be installed to get that API?