Re: "Call stack" and "Connection Reset" issues.

Hi Sean,

a) Based on your last e-mail, I changed all %OCCUR calls to use the
    OCCUR op-code.

b) I removed the () from http_redir_loc(), which should solve the
    "an operand was expected" error.

c) I replaced the %CHAR() calls in the EXAMPLE members to use %EDITC
    instead.

d) The "MCH1210  Receiver value too small to hold result." errors
    are ones that I need more info about.  Unfortunately the line
    numbers on my system probably aren't the same as the ones on yours
    (especially since we can't use *SRCSTMT!).

    Can you run it in debug, and send me the line of code that gets
    the error?   Right now, all I know is that it's somewhere in
    HEADERR4.

e) You're correct that neither SSL nor XML is expected to work on V4R2.
    SSL requires V4R5 w/PTFs, XML support requires V5R1.  It would be
    very nice if someone with V5R1 would test these features on that
    release, since I don't have access to anything older than V5R3.

Anyway...  I've updated the BETA copy on my site.  Can you please verify
that it now compiles on V4R2 (without SSL or XML support) and then help
me resolve the MCH1210?

Thanks for all your help!