RE: "Call stack" and "Connection Reset" issues.

Being on V4R2, I went for the .zip version.  The upload.bat file is a nice touch!  Unfortunately, it doesn't work on V4R2 :(  It created the library and files but could not upload the members.

ftp> cd QCLSRC.FILE
550 Library specification not valid.  Library not changed.
ftp> mput *
200 PORT subcommand request successful.
501 File name must precede member name.

Without knowing of a better solution, I used DOS and VIM to create a list of all the members and uploaded them with put instead of mput.

I then ran the install program.  No SSL support; no expat support.

RNS9309 received by INSTALL at 20400. (C D I R)
Module HTTPAPIR4 not created in library LIBHTTP.

 1925+ /if defined(*V5R2M0)
 ====>             aaaaaaa
RNF0704 30 a      010700+ The condition name is not valid. The directive is ignored.

  5152 c                   for       wwPos = %len(pePath) downto 1
*RNF5014 30 a      202700  Operation entry is not valid; specification is ignored.

That's as far as I went in the test.
--
Sean Porterfield

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged.  If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited.  Thank you.