RE: "Call stack" and "Connection Reset" issues.

Scott,

Testing version 1.21 on V5R1
Get the following error with running INSTALL:

 *LIBL/QSRVSRC.HTTPAPI2 line 31: ******** Signature padded to

   'HTTPAPISSL001'

 *LIBL/QSRVSRC.HTTPAPI2 line 114: ***ERROR Symbol not defined:

   'HTTP_XMLRETURNPTR'

 Binder language compilation failed with 1 errors and 1 warnings.

 Service program HTTPAPIR4 not created.

 CPF5D05 received by INSTALL at 28400. (C D I R)

The options I took during INSTALL where:
SSL - yes
Build expat from source - No
Compile Support for EXPAT - No

Regards