Rif: RE: http_url_post_xml

   Thank you very much for yr answer, however my program now runs
   correctly after I download the new version 1.20 of LIBHTTP.
   Bye all

   "Mike Krebs" <mkrebs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Inviato da: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   25/07/2007 18.11
   Per favore, rispondere a HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects

           Per:        "'HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects'"
   <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           Oggetto:        RE: http_url_post_xml

   > The program seems to work correctly but i found the "result"
   variable
   empty.
   You need to use a global variable to record your result. You have a
   "result" in your procedure that is not available in your mainline. Try
   creating a "address" field in the mainline and set that in the
   Incoming
   procedure.
   >I compiled "as is" EXAMPLE18 of  LIBHTTP and when i type CALL
   EXAMPLE18
   PARM('USD' 'JPY' 12.00) the result is 0.00 What's wrong on my code or
   in my
   environment?
   Add the   "http_debug(*on);" line (if it isn't there) to example18 and
   then
   check the debug file. Example 18 should work.
   >P.S. The webservice send back three fields ("valid", "name",
   "address"),
   the first  is a boolean type, how can I get and manage it?
   It doesn't appear to boolean. It came back as "true". Check name for
   "valid", then check result for "true".
   In the archives is an example that shows the results coming back in a
   DS. If
   you have more than one field you want to retrieve, you might want to
   check
   out that example. It keeps the results together nicely.
   Mike Krebs