Re: FTP drops spaces at the end of the record

Hi Adriana,

In FTPAPI, for a "put" request, you control the trim mode by calling the
FTP_trimMode() API.

         FTP_trimMode(sess: *OFF);
         rc = FTP_put(sess: 'remote-file': 'local-file');

This is equivalent to the LOCSITE TRIM command in the IBM client.

For a "get" request, you control this by sending FTP_Quote() to send the
'SITE TRIM 0' (or 1 or 2 to turn trimming on) to control how the server
trims the record.

         FTP_quote(sess: 'SITE TRIM 0');
         rc = FTP_get(sess: 'remote-file': 'local-file');

This is equivalent to the 'SITE TRIM' command in the IBM client.

Good luck.