RE: Need simple request help.

Hey Scott,
>> This is a very simple www service.  I don't need to load a file, put
>> data into a physical or save information to the IFS.  I just need to
>> make the call and get the data back in memory.  I like the currency
>> example.  But am at a loss as to how to convert it so that it would
>> work for me.

>Since your example isn't SOAP (and the currency example is) you'd have
> to do is very differently, but it's not hard.

This service appears to have SOAP interface as well a couple of other
formats.
http://geocoder.us/help/

Thanks for taking the time to do the CSV version to a variable. I think it
would be another good example to include.

Would it be possible to impose on you to whip up the SOAP version so those
of us learning can see the same thing from a slightly different perspective?

Mike Krebs