Need simple request help.

 Greetings,
So I am trying to work with geo coding. Yes I will need to create a
mashup of all the local pizza places in RPG.  Now this is some task.

My first step is to geo code all the places.  I have found a www site
that will return the lat and lon for an address.

I downloaded the HTTPAPI and looked through the examples.

This is a very simple www service.  I don't need to load a file, put
data into a physical or save information to the IFS.  I just need to
make the call and get the data back in memory.  I like the currency
example.  But am at a loss as to how to convert it so that it would work
for me.  This also might not even be the best example to use.

If your address was lets say the white house I would put in
http://rpc.geocoder.us/service/csv?address=1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW,
Washington,DC

and the server would return to me 38.898748,-77.037684,1600 Pennsylvania
Ave NW,Washington,DC,20502  You could change the address to get your
code.

So which would be the best example for me to work with so that I could
make the call and get back the coding?

As a side note....
I have tried to use the amazon example, but the link to get an account
seems to be broken.  I have then found it and signed up.  I put in my
key and it still failed.

This is my first venture into this crazy world.  I know this might seem
easy to you, but I have to take a few baby steps first.

tia,
John