Re: question upgrading to libhttp 1.19 (debug file)

At the top of your C-specs (I'm assuming fixed-format, since EXAMPLE8 is
fixed format) put this:

      C                   callp     http_debug(*ON)

Re-run your program.  It will output a stream file to the IFS as
/tmp/httpapi_debug.txt that will contain debugging information.